Name: Courtney Ann
1. Who is your favorite character? To be honest, I don't have just one favorite character; it's too hard for me to choose. My top two would have to be Hermione and Sirius. Hermione, because she's clever and smart, but also a very reliable friend. She's the kind of person I would like to be, except for maybe a little bit more light-hearted. Sirius, because, well, how can you not like Sirius? Ever since PoA, he has been my favorite, especially after reading 'Snape's worst memory' in OotP. He's cocky, but it makes me like him even more, and he's funny. He's also very reliable and very...interesting. And he's a Marauder. I don't know exactly how to explain why I like him, but I just do.
2. Who is you least favorite character? To be honest, Neville really annoys me. I don't know what it is about him, but I just think he needs a bit more confidence and a bit more...personality. I understand the reason he is the way he is, but he still just sort-of irks me.
3. Who is your favorite teacher? Lupin. He's the same as Sirius, I don't know why I like him, but I just do. He's very smart, and after reading books 4 and 5, I especially have grown to like his personality (even though he isn't still a teacher at Hogwarts.) If you want to know my favorite current teacher at Hogwarts, I'd have to say...McGonagall. I love the way she reacted to Umbridge in OotP, and she is very smart. She knows a little bit about everything, and I admire teachers who do so.
4. Your least favorite? This is probably an answer received quite often, but Snape. He's very arrogant and biased, which annoys me quite a bit.
5. What is your favorite class? Probably Defense Against the Dark Arts, it's interesting and useful. Or, History of Magic. Granted, it could be boring, but I adore history. Care of Magical Creatures is also a possibility; what could be more interesting than handling amazing creatures? (Can you tell I have a hard time choosing favorites?)
6. What is your view on the dark arts? I would never use the Dark Arts. Ever. And I seriously frown upon those who do.
7. Should they be taught to students? Yes! One of the most important things to be learned is how to defend yourself against the Dark Arts.
8. Do you feel the things Snape does are justified? No. He's biased and acts upon his opinions and not necesarilly what is right or wrong.
9. Do you feel Umbridge was fair in her reign of the school? No. She abused the power that shouldn't have been given to her in the first place.
10. Describe your wand: Phoenix Feather, Maple, 10 1/2 inches.
11. What type of pet would you bring with you? An owl. They're the most practical, and they're cute. =P
12. What is your favorite spell? Expecto Patronum. I like to be able to take care of myself.
13. If you were an animagus, what would you be (keeping in mind that your form is a reflection of your personality)? A dog: they're smart, and playful.
14. If you were on the quidditch team what position would you play? I'd like to be a Seeker. I perform best under pressure, and it would be awesome to be able to fly extremely fast to catch the little Snitch. Plus, I have good eyesight and good reflexes.
15. What magical career would you pursue after Hogwarts? I'd love to be an Auror. I think that to fight against the Dark Arts is one of the most honorable jobs.